How to use this site
Need to integrate technology but not sure where to start? check out the projects on the left. If you see something you like, click it to see the project and the standards that project meets. The technology standards are listed first because these projects were designed to help you integrate.
We joined together to collect and share student projects that were created in several different curricular areas and show which standards and objectives were met in the creation of those projects.
Please feel free to view, use, assign, and share these projects to help you meet your Technology Standards and Objectives.
Montana Technology Standards
Content Standard 1: Students use digital tools and resources for problem solving and decision making.
Content Standard 2: Students collaborate and communicate globally in a digital environment.
Content Standard 3: Students apply digital tools and skills with creativity and innovation to express his/herself, construct knowledge and develop products and processes.
Content Standard 4: Students possess a functional understanding of technology concepts and operations.
National Education Technology Student Standards - NETS
1. Basic operations and concepts
- Students demonstrate a sound understanding of the nature and operation of technology systems.
Students are proficient in the use of technology.
2. Social, Ethical, and Human Issues
- Students understand the ethical, cultural, and societal issues related to technology.
- Students practice responsible use of technology systems, information, and software.
- Students develop positive attitudes toward technology uses that support lifelong learning, collaboration, personal pursuits, and productivity.
3. Productivity Tools
- Students use technology tools to enhance learning, increase productivity, and promote creativity.
- Students use productivity tools to collaborate in constructing technology-enhanced models, prepare publications, and produce other creative works.
4. Communications Tools
- Students use telecommunications to collaborate, publish, and interact with peers, experts, and other audiences.
- Students use a variety of media and formats to communicate information and ideas effectively to multiple audiences.
5. Research Tools
- Students use technology to locate, evaluate, and collect information from a variety of sources.
- Students use technology tools to process data and report results.
- Students evaluate and select new information resources and technological innovations based on the appropriateness for specific tasks.
6. Problem-solving and Decision-making Tools
- Students use technology resources for solving problems and making informed decisions.
- Students employ technology in the development of strategies for solving problems in the real world.